Event Objectives and ROI
ADI's industry expertise, best practices and flawless service result in exceptional meetings, incentives, and events that drive business results. We align each event component with your objectives including:
- pre and post communications
Among all marketing channels, meetings and events are the most effective way to engage customers and move them to purchasing behavior. With well-thought-out objectives, we can measure your event's return on investment and help accelerate and deepen relationships with your target audiences.
Adherence to your sales and marketing strategy is crucial to the success of your event. To promote and represent your company in the best way, our ADI team will design and write the content for your event collateral including:
- direct mail campaign
- name badges
- promotional materials
- save the date
- web content
Our technology experts will build and design your event website using our web-based strategic meeting management platform. Website components typically include:
- customized registration page
- customized link that is specific to your event
- travel, hotel registration and activity management
- attendee registration management
- revision, cancellation and special request management and monitoring
- data security and storage
A customized mobile app will keep your attendees connected and engaged with you before, during and after your event. It's a fast and easy way for attendees to access event details and receive immediate alerts about updates and changes to your agenda.
Gifts and Promotional Items
To promote and reinforce your brand and messaging to your event's attendees, it's important to have creative, unique and customized promotional items and gifts.
Our team will brainstorm ideas to help promote your event, and we'll develop a customized proposal that aligns with your event's overall theme and messaging.
ADI will coordinate and manage all your fulfillment needs prior to your event and on site. We will:
- coordinate mailings
- handle gift packaging and presentation
- organize and fulfill your registration and meeting materials
- coordinate and organize guest room deliveries with the hotel staff