Hotel Site Selection and Contract Negotiation
ADI Meetings and Events will identify the appropriate hotel for your meeting based on your objectives, and we will facilitate the contractual process. ADI's long-term relationships with our industry partners lets our team negotiate competitive pricing, terms and conditions on hotel and vendor contracts.
Our meeting professionals:
- identify hotel properties that meet your requirements
- distribute RFP's to our hotel contacts
- collect and review hotel proposals
- provide you with an initial hotel availability report within three days
- develop summary reports comparing hotels, rates and concessions
- finalize hotel negotiations and facilitate the contractual process
- negotiate multi-year hotel contracts with national hotel chains
Airline Reservations Management
To help you decide on a meeting destination, our ADI team analyzes airfare and identifies the most economical destinations based on your attendees' points of origin. Our travel industry expertise and knowledge of procurement principles lets us create strategies that maximize process efficiency and drive cost savings.
Hotel and Destination Knowledge
Our database gives our ADI experts access to more than 100,000 hotels, and they have first-hand knowledge of more than 3,000 hotel properties globally. We stay abreast of new hotel construction worldwide, and we keep you informed of properties we believe align with your overall meetings and events.
A hotel site inspection is the best way to experience the hotel's services and ensure it's the appropriate facility for your meeting. Once you narrow down your hotel selection, ADI coordinates your hotel site inspection and provides a site inspection checklist, including what to look for and what questions to ask while conducting a property site inspection. If desired, an ADI representative will accompany you on the site inspection.
Need relief from the stress and detail of attendee registration? ADI seamlessly registers over 60,000 attendees for one trade show annually, but our scalable technology and services support events from 100 – 100,000 attendees. We use the most effective and robust tools specific to the meetings industry for attendee and project management.
One of the first opportunities to make a positive impression on your attendees is when they register onsite. We provide dependable, personable and experienced industry professionals to manage the registration process and hospitality desk at your event. We only hire those individuals who to best represent your brand and deliver high-quality customer service
Event Design and Theme Development
You want your event to be an experience your guests will remember; one that's authentic, engaging and interactive, and celebrates their outstanding achievements.
ADI makes sure you accomplish all of the above. We start with a full understanding of your meeting's objectives, then we create the appropriate event design and messaging elements that incorporate the latest industry trends and technology. The result is a customized proposal that will enhance your event and company brand.
Entertainment and Speakers
An event's success often depends on having the right speaker or entertainer. To ensure that's the case, ADI researches and recommends speakers and entertainers based on your overall event messaging and meeting objective. To help you make the best choice, we partner with you to:
- identify the strategic message you want to deliver to your audience
- recommend the appropriate speakers and entertainers for your audience profile and theme
- negotiate the contract and specific rider requirements
- coordinate and manage travel logistics
- coordinate the pre-planning and on-site logistics
Many events have an off-site component that lets your guests experience local cuisine and attractions. ADI will customize a proposal to include unique off-site venues, and we will coordinate all components of the off-site activity including:
- identifying the appropriate venue
- designing theme and décor elements
- handling all aspects of production including lighting, sound, staging, audio-visual presentation and floor plans
- recommending and coordinating entertainment and speakers
- handling transportation logistics
A dine-around lets your guests experience the different and diverse cuisines in your meeting destination. It's a fun and interactive way to educate your guests about the destination while providing an opportunity for them to interact. We coordinate all dine-around logistics including:
- identifying restaurants
- planning the menu
- arranging and coordinating transportations
- managing the dine-around sign ups
Teambuilding and Adventures
A team-building activity is yet another way to enhance your meeting or event and have a positive impact on the community. ADI's customized team-building activities help your attendees bond and understand each other's strengths and abilities while motivating them to achieve the goals and objectives of your organization.
Charity team-building activities and benefiting organizations include:
- Scavenger Hunts utilizing technology
- Culinary Team Building
- Game Shows
- Corporate Crime Scene Investigation
- Assemble Care Packages for our Troops
- Build a Bike for Kids
- Habitat for Humanity
- Bears that Care
Based on your group's profile, we can develop a range of activities that reflect their interests including:
- Arts, History & Culture
- City Tours
- Fishing and Sailing
- Zip lining adventures
- Culinary Experience
- Dine Around
- Golf Tournament
- Road Rally
- Sporting Events
- Museum Tours
- Customized VIP Tours and Experiences